The Office of Professional Development at North Carolina State University is pleased to announce that the following people have successfully completed the requirements for the Advanced Diploma in Maintenance and Reliability Management (MRM):
- Kevin Cavanaugh, Cheniere, Cameron, LA
- Silviu Diaconu, Tembec Kapuskasing, Kapuskasing, Canada
- Jeremiah Evans, GKN Driveline, Newton, NC
- David Farmer, SPX Transformer Solutions, Goldsboro, NC
- Kenny Hager, GKN Driveline, Newton, NC
- Chris Huggins, Eisai, Inc., Research Triangle Park, NC
- Alvin (Scott) Johnson, International Paper, Valliant, OK
- Eric Keene, Cree, Inc., Durham, NC
- Piotr Kocwin, Tembec Kapuskasing, Kapuskasing, Canada
- Timothy McDonald, Biomerieux, Durham, NC
- Patrick McNamara, BorgWarner Morse TEC, Ithaca, NY
- Baba Salihi, Mauritanian Copper Mines/FMQL, Nouakchott, Mauritania
This diploma program is a continuing education course offered through North Carolina State University and Marshall Institute, Inc. While earning this diploma, participants are required to complete post-course assessments and homework assignments, and attend three intensive week-long sessions held three months apart in Raleigh, NC. These sessions cover key maintenance and reliability concepts, and issues that a leader in maintenance and reliability, operations, production, engineering, and those working in heavy industry, plants or manufacturing facilities may encounter. Participants study, work, and network with industry colleagues from around the world. A recent graduate traveled 156 hours total from West Africa! In addition to receiving a diploma upon graduation, graduates are also awarded certificates for each session.
Participants are eligible to earn 4.0 CEUs and 40 PDHs for each week-long session, and have the opportunity to sit for the Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) Exam. Admission is open to anyone. For more information visit: go.ncsu.edu/mrm.